Guan Di Ling
This was previously collected in books such as "Lvyuan Conghua" and is now translated in vernacular.
1. Kill the nuns
In the north gate of Jiashan County, there is a place called Nunong. Most people do not know the origin of the name. According to legend, there was a nun before, and a nun had an affair with a butcher first. Later, the nun got along with others again, but the butcher was jealous and went into the room to kill the nun. The butcher wanted to destroy the corpse, so he disbanded the nun, put it in a bag and carried it out of the north gate, ready to sink into the river. At the time in Wuchang, the gatekeeper asked him that he said someone was married to the animal that God wanted him to slaughter, so he mixed out the city gate. At the suspension bridge, he glimpsed a black-faced bearded man standing at the heart of the bridge with a knife, afraid to dare to cross it, he walked back and forth several times, and it gradually became clear. When the villager entered the city, he saw a bloody bag and asked him. He was the same as answering the gatekeeper, but his expression was panic, as if there was a difference. People forcibly opened the bag. At first glance, it turned out to be the head of a bald woman. Startled by the body of the nun. Everyone was called to grab him and send him to the official, and after the first interrogation, the butcher spit out the truth and cut him according to the law, ruining the nun nu. People named them after "killing nuns". At the Liuzhou Pavilion outside the north gate, the holy temple, the man holding the sword in Heihu, is probably the deity of General Zhou. He intercepted the lewd butcher on the road, preventing him from escaping the French Open.
(1) Mr. Xu Yishao went to Beijing to take the exam in Kangxi's younger years. He prayed in front of his native Mahayana Temple and got a sign. There was a second language saying: "After Xingyuan is drunk today, he will report the champion." Xu Overjoyed, I thought I must be the best. The champion of this subject was Changshu Guiyunsu, and the gentleman also admitted to Jinshi and granted Shuji Jishi.
(2) Wu Yunjin, from Wuxi, Jiangsu, edited for the Hanlin Academy. Kang Xigeng passed the examination in the afternoon. By the year of Bingxu, it was already fifty years old, and he planned not to take the ritual exam and asked for a sign at the Guandi Temple. There was a sentence saying "Fifty merits and honours have become gray. So he went to Beijing, so the Jienan Palace, the big kuai world.
(3) The Yun Yunzhu (zhuō) who had been a professor (name of instructor) during Qianlong, and he prefers the technique of asking for a sign when he was a talent Signing, signing the words "the first three three and the last three three" sentence, signing the word Soyun he felt baffled for a while. Later, Yun Yunzhuo took the third place in the Qianlong Guimao Township Examination. Ten years later, he took the ninth place in the Guigui exam. Looking back, the so-called "first three three and last three three" refer to these.
Mao Xiuhu was the governor of the Yangwu area. Jiaqing had his hometown test, and he also prayed for this sign. He was 33 of the middle school. Dao Guangren will try Chinese style in the afternoon, and there are also 33 people. He died in his residence in Kyoto at the age of 33. Another scholar prayed for this sign, sixty-six.
3. There is Gu Dongtian, Ming Yu in my hometown. In the Temple of Emperor Guan Zeng, one person slaughtered the dog and took out the dog's heart, and the other killed the cow and cut off the head of the cow, all placed in front of him. He woke up to hate this bad luck. Later, when he took the exam at the Wuwu Imperial Examination, he realized that "Xu" was "Wu" and "Niu" was "Lu".
4. Jiang Jing, a native of Changzhou, was also able to seek the technique of signing. During Jiaqing ’s Jiazi years, he took part in the Jiangnan Township Examination. Before the exam, he obtained a sign at Guandi Temple. Jiang Jing didn't know what to do. After entering the venue, he saw the first title "Prudent Power to the Quartet's Political Action". This is a sentence from "The Analects of Confucius". The title is very normal. The topics are all from the original texts in the Four Books and Five Scriptures, and they are divided into eight parts: broken question, proposition, introduction, mention ratio, virtual ratio, middle ratio, later ratio, and summary. A total of eight shares. But what Jiang Jing didn't think was that the signature he had drawn coincided with the theme of the title. Jiang Jingxin had the spirit, and he used the phrase "from south to north to west east" in the lottery for the post-comparison. The sentence in "Fu" is "No Party, No Bias and No Side". The examiner Mr. Dai Keting greatly appreciated this, and thought that the two sentences are consistent and natural. So he was happy to point Jiang Jing as a person.
5. Huang Chengren, wife of Su Teng Jiang Teng Yuegong, sent the old woman to pray to Wei Tuo God during pregnancy, and got a sign saying: "Pregnancy has a male son, and later when Jin Bang is listed." Soon, the birth son Jiang Zengxin. After ten years, she became pregnant again, and got the lottery, giving birth to the fourth son Jiang Zenghuang. After the brothers in the department. Jiang Zengxin was the governor of Changsha, and Jiang Zenghuang was the governor of Chenzhou. Another sign was marked with the words "long and precious", and Jiang Zengxin was promoted to Changbao Dao in Changsha, and he was very effective.
Note: Changbao Road, one of the four Hunan roads, belongs to Hunan Province. Governance of Changsha and Shanhua County (now Changsha City). Jurisdiction over Changsha and Baoqing.